So many good things have happened in Serene Hills this year. From signing on Drees Custom Homes and Ron McGuire Custom Homes to join Serene Hills, to launching our final subdivision, Las Colinas del Lago, we're grateful that we get to call the Hill Country our home. We couldn't have done it without the help and support of our builders, realtors, neighbors, partners, and friends. As a sign of thanks, here's a full rundown of changes in Serene Hills in 2017:
- We added two new builders (Drees Custom Homes and Ron McGuire Custom Homes) to Las Colinas subdivision. Drees sold their model home before completion and Ron McGuire has just started a new, 3,800 sq. ft. single story home at Bow Cross & Duckhorn Pass.
- Ash Creek Custom Homes expanded by adding 14 lots to their inventory in Los Senderos, featuring both 80 and large 100 front foot lots, many with greenbelt.
- Eppright Homes and Seven Custom Homes expanded by contracting for all the lots now under construction in our final subdivision, Las Colinas del Lago, which features 20 exclusive large lots ranging from .6 to 2.5 acres. Many of these lots are already pre-sold.
- La Campana subdivision is virtually sold out. Some view lots remain where homeowners have the option to bring their own builder.
- Los Senderos subdivision is building out quickly with four builders -- Ash Creek, Partners in Building, Sitterle Homes and Village Builders--all under construction with new homes.
- Las Colinas still has large 105 front foot lots available, some with greenbelt; however, with Eppright Homes, Seven Custom Homes and Drees Custom Homes expanding few lots remain available.
- In Q1 of 2018, we will be announcing a new builder in Las Colinas.
From our family to yours, here's to a successful and wonderful 2018.
- THE SERENE HILLS TEAM -